Niles Pie Supper Club
This variant is currently sold out
This is a great treat for yourself, and a great gift idea. After a long week of too many decisions, this is a great option. Comfort food from Niles Pie means you're eating locally, healthy, and deliciously.
Every Friday, we have a small menu of both meaty and vegetarian dinners made with the best ingredients - all-natural, no-hormone/antibiotic meats and fresh, organic, local produce. Sarah's handmade pasta dishes have become a bit of a local legend, and our soups have a following for good reason.
We make everything in-house - stocks, broths, and sauces simmered long and slow the way it should be done.
How it works - Pick how often, and for how long, you'd like to subscribe. You can either pay as each order comes up, or pay ahead and get more discounts.
- You can pause your subscription whenever you're away
- Select how often you get your order - weekly, every other week, once every 3 weeks - however often you'd our deliciousness on your table
- Pay ahead for discounts and Gift Subscriptions
- Deliveries with a $50 minimum (you can always add to your order if needed. You know we love that!) Pick ups are always available
- Did we mention this is a great gift idea?
*Product Swapping and Pricing Info -
We offer a 4-person meal option and a 2-person meal option, in both vegetarian and meat-eater options. You'll be able to see the menu for each week on the Supper Club Page, and you can substitute the vegetarian and meaty options if you'd like.
In pre-paid subscriptions, when you swap products to choose from the Supper Club Menu, you will be charged the difference on a more expensive item. If you'd like to have a 4-person meal when you have a 2-person subscription, it is better to order that separately, so that it doesn't affect the price of your on-going subscription.