Niles Pie Supper Club
This product is currently sold out.
This is a great treat for yourself, and a great gift idea. After a long week of too many decisions, this is a great option. Comfort food from Niles Pie means you're eating locally, healthy, and deliciously.
Every Friday, we have a small menu of both meaty and vegetarian dinners made with the best ingredients - all-natural, no-hormone/antibiotic meats and fresh, organic, local produce. Sarah's handmade pasta dishes have become a bit of a local legend, and our soups have a following for good reason.
We make everything in-house - stocks, broths, and sauces simmered long and slow the way it should be done.
We keep the online menu updated, so you can swap around your pies at will. Sometimes it's good to have a lot to choose from!
How it works - Pick how often, and for how long, you'd like to subscribe. You can either pay as each order comes up, or pay ahead and get more discounts.
Select your menu each time. You'll get a reminder email 3 days before your next order comes up, and you will choose from what's available on the menu.
- You can pause your subscription whenever you're away
- Select how often you get your order - weekly, every other week, once every 3 weeks - however often you'd our deliciousness on your table
- You pick what menu items you'd like each time
- Pay ahead for discounts and Gift Subscriptions
- Deliveries with a $50 minimum (you can always add to your order if needed. You know we love that!) Pick ups are always available
- Did we mention this is a great gift idea?
*Product Swapping and Pricing Info - the cost of the Supper Club Subscription is the price of a large quiche, which is the least expensive item on our Supper Club menu. We set it up this way because, in pre-paid subscriptions, when you swap products to choose from the Supper Club Menu, you will be charged the difference on a more expensive item.